Tuesday 5 November 2013

Spooktacular Times..........





I'd like to share this two page layout I made for my Journal I started in Finnabairs' class when she visited Glasgow earlier this year.  My son had to dress up for work (he works in a cocktail bar/night club) and I was really impressed with his simple but effective outfit, his face paint was really amazing!!!  The opposite page I thought I'd just make good use of my Tim Holtz dies, mask & scrapbook paper,and the ickle spider is a Wendy Vecchi stamp!!!  I used pan pastels to create the background.  Hope you approve??!!!


I thought I would enter my pages into two challenges this week too.......
Artful Times has the theme Spooktacular and That Craft Place has the theme Halloween.....so I think I've got them both covered!!!

Thanks for dropping in and I hope you have a Crafty week, take care and as always...

Happy Crafting

Ann xx

4 comments:

  1. Two scarey pages there. The face makeup is fantastic - bet he was a hit with the ladies.
    Love the way you have used the TH dies etc and the PP's have created a beautiful background. I can almost hear the witch cackling as she takes off.
    Thanks for joining me at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts--wouldn't want them on my bedroom wall though lol

    Thank you for the comment on my blog

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and fantastic make-up! Very spooktacular...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D