Wednesday 30 October 2013

What's on Your work desk? Wednesday 230




Good Afternoon Julia & fellow Crafters,

I hope you're all well, I'm looking forward to another week of snooping around everyone's desk......If you're new to this WOYWW, then do drop by Julia's blog Stamping Ground to get all the deets, basically it's crafters of all sorts from all around the world sharing their work space, it's great fun to see what everyone else is working on and what goodies they have on show!!!

As you can see from my photo above I have a very messy & busy desk!!!  On the left hand side are some lovely Tim Holtz stamps I bought at the weekend for the bargain price of £7-50p each, I was over the moon as I've had my eye on them for some time but couldn't quite afford them.........Bargain = Happy Dance ;-)


Here's a closer shot of my goodies.........Well that's all for this week folks.  I'm looking forward to my travels around the world, see you at your place soon!!!  Take Care and as always.....

Happy Crafting

Ann x

11 comments:

  1. Don't tell me - you went shopping in TK's. A friend of mine got those stamps too - what a bargain - full of envy now. You enjoy them though - and show us what you have done - please.
    Hugs, neet 16 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Ann what a score, such a great price! My word I'd have been in the queue chatting to you for those! have have fun breaking them in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are truly a bargain. Have fun using them =)
    Happy WOYWW
    xx Monique #75

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a bargain & you certainly got one. Have fun using your new stamps. Happy woyww Jill #37

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a super bargain ! Have fun creating ! Ali x 28

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWW! I like the project you have to the right of your Tim Holtz stamps. Beautiful colors and I like the sentiment.

    NancyH
    #101

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW - they are gorgeous stamps :-) At least you aren't as messy as me this week !!

    HAPPY WOYWW 230

    Hugz

    IKE in Greece #63 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamps and a bargain to boot...doesn't get better than that!!
    Hugs, LLJ 35 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated WOYWW. At that price I would have bought those fab stamps and I do not even stamp! Ali x #36

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab bargain on the Tim stamps- thats the one thing I find annoying, is how high the price of his stamps are! Even the older ones are silly money. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #56xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you grabbed a total bargain there with the stamps! love it when that happens! Lx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D