Saturday 10 January 2015

All Heart.....



This week at the Sunday Stampers Challenge, the lovely Hels has challenged us to incorporate HEARTS into our art work.  This gave me the chance to test out a stamp I bought last year at the craft show in October.......sadly I never even took it out of the packet until today!!  Anyhoo a tag is my substrate & my faithful distress inks, some Tim Holtz tissue tape & chit chat stickers, a bit of doodling and there you have it!!  I hope you like it as I was really quite happy with it myself and thoroughly enjoyed playing.........so good to be crafting again.

Have a lovely weekend everyone, take care & as always....Happy Crafting!!!

Hugs
Ann xx

4 comments:

  1. Tiz lovely sweetie, I do like how you left the image black and white, gives a great overall look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Minxy - appreciate your feedback :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love love love that stamp... she is so cute! Lovely to see you joining in again hun, thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hels , it's good to be crafting again :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D