Wednesday 6 November 2013

Whats On Your Work desk? Wednesday 231



Welcome Julia, and fellow WOYWW'ers

I hope you've all had a productive and crafty week, doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself???  I can't believe it's that time of the week again when we get to snoop around everyone's craft space.  If you're not too sure what I'm blabbing about, then drop into Julia's blog Stamping Ground
where all will become clear!!

So can you guess what I've been doing today?? Die cutting for Christmas cards......ooops I said the 'C' word!!! but it really isn't that long away and I've not made one card yet.....anyhoo, here's another close up -enjoy your travels around the world snooping, I know I will!!!


Thanks for dropping in, have a lovely week. See you on my travels :D
Take care and as always......

Happy Crafting

Ann xx

9 comments:

  1. Looks like magic will happen here...love the die cuts.I try to remember to refresh the stamping ground link so I can catch the late comers. Be well Carole #72

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those die cuts, especially the deer cut out of the text, really effective. You'll have to show the results next Wed!
    Thanks for dropping by!
    Hugs, LLJ 58 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cut outs.Those wreaths are gorgeous and I love the santa on the card.
    Have a great week.
    Von #25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty yummy die-cuts!
    I bet they'll be fabby cards!
    Thanks for the visit!
    Chrissie 60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas die cuts and I love that postcard. Happy WOYWW!

    NancyH
    #106

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using pages of text for die cutting some shapes and those reindeer look fab like that. Looking forward to seeing the cards.
    Hugs, Neet 22 xx (thanks for your visit to me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are using tattered pointsetta for christmas! I am also...I have them started and must finish them this weekend!

    Hugs, robin 99

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shapes! I love the Christmassy leaf shapes. I'm really keen to get into die-cutting so it's interesting to see what you're up to! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D