Saturday 2 November 2013

Just hanging Around.......





Hello Crafty friends, Hope all is good in your crafty corner of the world??
This week over at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is -  Anything Goes,
so in that spirit I thought I'd share a little hanging thingy I made from a re-cycled A4 Prima paper pad back cover.




Above is the top half of my project.  I primed the card with gesso, then added some book pages here & there.  Then I created my background using a few colours of distress inks (peacock feathers, salty ocean, pickled raspberry, squeezed lemonade & shabby shutters).  Next I cut out some images & sayings from Finnabairs' paper pad, placed them down and started to add texture by creating layers with stencils, buttons, washers, die cuts & other bits n bobs.  I didn't intend this to be a hanging thingy, but I wasn't pleased with a wee section so I cut it out, then joined the two halves together with jump rings!!  For good measure I added some random stamping too. oh and a final spritz with Luminarte primary colours mica.

Below is the bottom half........hope you like it?




Thanks for dropping in.....have a lovely weekend.

Happy Crafting

Ann xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment & taking time to stop by ..........Hugs Ann x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D