Friday 22 March 2013

A special gift.....



 Hello Bloggers.........Time to share another little box with you!  This is one I made for my mum for Mothers Day, above is the front cover of a little booklet when opened out contains a box with some tea lights.



Above is the inside of the booklet - as you can see the box holds six little tea-lights, or it could be used for soap or sweets. the choice is yours!!

I used a few colours of Distress Inks, and distressed all the edges of my patterned paper which is from Hot Off The Press, the stamp I used on the front cover is from Crafty Individuals & I used my distress inks to colour her too.  I also used one of the new Spellbinder dies to create the opening on top of the box, the left over piece was made into a tag.



There is a brand new challenge blog called Country View Crafts' Challenges & their theme is Pick & Mix/anything goes.......well I'd like to enter my box/card as it's been quite some time since I entered a challenge!!  Hope you like it - my mum was thrilled with it.  Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting

Ann xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Ann, I bet your mum was just tickled pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly lovely gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Annn - I'm not surprised that your Mum was thrilled. Thank-you for your lovely comments at my blog. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty coloured box card, a wonderful gift. Thanks for choosing to enter this into the first CVC challenge.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D