Thursday 22 March 2012

CC101 Day Three - My Tags

Hello Everyone!

Today we had a fabulous lesson involving archival inks, alcohol inks & using embossing folders!  I really enjoyed the class, but as always it's over way too quick.  Once again I'll share my attempts at the techniques we were shown by Tim, I have to say I'm not entirely pleased with my attempts today but I made a promise to blog my 1st attempt at everything as I believe that's the only way I'll improve..........less babbling & here's today's tags.




Tag 1 - Using alcohol inks onto glossy card stock, colours as follows: wild plum, sailboat blue, red pepper, butterscotch & sunshine yellow. Gold mixative & blending solution.  Stamps used were from Paperartsy, Creative Expression & of course Tim Holtz with some ideology cogs & clock spinner.





Tag 2 - Once again' glossy card stock, and Archival Inks - colours, Aqua, Carnation & Tangerine.  Distress Inks - Brushed Corduroy.  Stamps used are from Artistic Stamper (Dots) & again Timmy stamps.



Tag 3 -  I used a size 8 manilla tag from Ranger, cuttlebug folder and the following colours of Distress Inks :-
Crushed olive, shabby shutters, tumbled glass, festive berrie.  The heart stamp was a freebie from Craft Stamper Magazine.

I'm not really very pleased with the red area of the tag as I didn't blend it properly.......but, we live & learn!!

Hope you enjoyed my tags & please feel free to leave a comment, as I love to know what you think, it's great to get constructive feedback from your peers.  Thanks for dropping in, Take care and as always.......
Happy Crafting!

Ann xx




9 comments:

  1. I think the tags are all fabulous - if you dont like the blending on the last tag why dont you keep going over it with a different colour - try a green again and see what happens. Thanks for sharing and commenting on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your tags are gorgeous.
    Love tag nr 1 ♥
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cool - it's getting grungier! Burnice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your samples Ann. I am enjoying the on-line class too.

    Cheers
    JAnet B
    (paperplay)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all these tags Ann, thanks for sharing. xxx

      Delete
  5. Your tags all look gorgeous Ann! The colours are beautiful!
    You're the 2nd person to say they can't comment on my blog. Very strange, I'm getting other comments.
    Hugs,
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. First attempt or not they are fab, especially like the bottom one.

    Glad you're enjoying the classes though.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good Ann :) haven't blog mine yet I'm not that organised lol
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great cards Ann! The top one is my favorite, really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D