Welcome to the Tartan Blog Hop hosted by Gill at http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com.
Tartan Day is today, April 6th, hence the reason for our blog hop. This is the first time I have ever participated in a hop before, so I'm excited at the thought of meeting lots of new bloggers & hopefully making new friends too.........please join me on my journey & vist my fellow crafters who come from all over the world & have been selected to take part & create a project, or two, with an element of tartan on it!!
Oh and I also have to mention this is a hop with a difference as there is some lovely candy to be won.......keep reading to find out how :D But first onto my projects!!!
Above is my Tartan Day card, which I made using papers from Sharon Duncans cd 'Just Thistles', I also used my Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon & some gems......Hope you like it!
My second project is a candle to match the card, using the same topper from the Sharon Duncan cd once again.
Here is a list of all the participants in todays blog hop, please visit them to view their fabulous projects too :
1. Gill http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
2. Linda www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com
3. Lisa G http://lisagarrow.blogspot.com
4. Martha http://pattisscrappingtime.blosgspot.com
5. Vicky http://the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
6. Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Ann http://ann-icklehaggiscraftspot.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE!!!
8. Amanda http://www.scrapanddash.com
9. Debbie http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.com
10. Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com
11. Valerie http://canonburycreations.blogspot.com
12. Margaret http://diamondgirlcrafts.blogspot.com
13. Becky http://beckscricards.blogspot.com
14. Laura http://makinprettythings.blogspot.com
15. Jenn http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com
16. Sharon http://craftyscot.blogspot.com
17. Beckie http://beckiedreyer.blogspot.com
18. Faith http://faithfulecreations.wordpress.com
19. Jill http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com
20. Lisa P http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
21. Alethea http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com
22. Nancy http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
Back to the Candy........Some of the blogs listed above have a letter on their post, but not all of them, to enter the candy competition, you must gather all the letters together and then assemble them to create a Scottish word......then visit Gills blog & add your name to the Mr Linky at the bottom of her post (Don't reveal the secret word!!). When the hop is over, Gill will email someone from Mr Linky at random & ask for the word. If correct they will win some fabulous candy - SIMPLES!!!
Thanks for visiting - hope you enjoyed my Tartan project, please leave me a comment and also visit Amanda who is No 8 on the list to see her fabulous creations :D
Happy Crafting......and Hopping!!!
* Fun in the Sun Recipe *
9 months ago