Wednesday 10 February 2010

The Sunday Stampers Week 90 The Rose


This week the lovely Hels has asked that we include a rose in our design/offering! So here's what I came up with and I hope you like it. I'm not too sure the make of the stamp as it's been a stamped image that was passed onto me from a friend. I used black card stock, DL size, organza ribbon in both black & red & some lovely red gems.



The rose is coloured red with some water coloured pencils & a little sparkle added with red mica powder. There you have it - although this card would be ideal for a Valentines card - well I think so, I'm afraid to say, I don't have anyone to send it to - awwww :-(
Thanks for visiting & please leave me a comment as I love to know what you think of my dabbling!!

10 comments:

  1. A stunning card Ann, and the sparkle you've added to the rose is a beautiful highlight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann....thanks for joining in hun....and...THANK YOU for your tag...it had the wrong postcode on it and it arrived today LOL Love it loads .. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments :0)
    Hels - you're welcome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the black and red contrast xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant card Ann ;) Same here - no-one to send a Valentine's card to. Though we did actually do a Valentine card swap in our birthday group - Birtdhay List 14 from CSF, we've sadly diminished over the years but still got 12 members :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice.
    I have a new home, do come by...

    http://cropcirclecrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a beautiful card well done you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the black & red together, very classic. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D