Saturday 22 August 2009

The Sunday Stampers -Theme Blue


This week's theme for the Sunday Stamper's is Blue - so this is my effort and it's very blue!!
The stamped image is from Pink Gems range of very cute cards & the sentiment stamp is from Stampin up!. I've used Bazzill card stock and coloured my ickle chappie with my new copics - which I have to say are scrummy but as you can see I've not quite mastered them yet!!
Lot's of practice need methinks. Thanks for visiting, all comments welcome - good or bad,and any tips for copics greatly appreciated!!
(click on image for clearer view)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, so many shades of blue - lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards hunny, thanks for joining in with the challenge, lovely to see you back x BTW, the pics are a bit blurry...have you a Macro button on your camera? Only, if you take a close up sometimes it helps so then your pics would show your fabby talent even more!...hope you not cross with me for suggesting this .. but you did say to comment...and it isn't a bad one...just want to see them close....I should shut up now cos you will be getting mad at me LOL ....hugs hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hels :-)) ..............course I'm not cross, I've been using my phone for my photo's as we need a new camera, but I'll check out the macro thingy!! Thanks :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D