Tuesday 4 August 2009

Bind It All Book number 2


This book was made using the Huge Funky Word Book cd and the book spells out DJHD, which stands for DJ - Howard Donald (from Take That).
I made this book for my friend Yvonnes Birthday, she's as mad about Howard as I am about Jason :-)), and it was also a souvenir of her visit to Glasgow where we met up with a few of other TT fans who had travelled up from England to see Howard DJ at Byblos club in Glasgow. As you can see I got a bit more adventurous with my embellies and added in some more detail inside too. As well as adding in some piccies, I outlined all the letters with a gold krylon pen to add a bit more definition to the letters, some little charms etc and I know Yvonne was delighted with it - job done!! You can see from the photo on the left
we got right up front & got some pretty good piccies of Howard mixing the disc & causing a stir
on the dance floor :-))
The piccy below is of all us mad "Thatters" having a drink in the pub before going to the club.........a bit of 'dutch courage' in my case, as it's years since I last went clubbing - ha ha!!!!

Thanks for looking & please click on the images for a better view.

l-R - Michelle, Michelle, Lucy, Jane, Me, Sarah & Judy.




10 comments:

  1. It looks FAB!!! and you all look like you had a good time too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book Ann, I'm sure your friend will love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Ann your friend will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone for all your lovely comments...........I've gone a bit BIA/Book crazy & have made lots of them, they're so much fun to do!! :-))
    Hugs to All
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is going to love it ... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he he you TT nutter, but we still love ya lol, and the book is just great hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. tis fabulous Ann, you and your boys, wot r u like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D