Wednesday 17 September 2008

ATC's (Artist Trading Cards)

These are a set of atc's I made for swap - the theme set was you had to use the colour blue & silver or white, no other colours were allowed, the other stipulation was you had to add a charm to your atc. I hope you like my efforts - the papers I've used are from Dovecraft, the stamps are just from my stash & the ickle charms are ones I bought at the Craft show at the SECC in March this year. Thanks for looking - all comments appreciated. (If you'd like a closer look, please click on the image)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely, and my favourite colour too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've been a busy ickle crafter, all look lovely!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh looking ATCs. I came here via your comment on another blog - love what you've got on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set Ann, love the bottom one with the bird on xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann - you've been tagged - details on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D