Saturday 16 August 2008

Lots To Do Challenge Wk21 - Oriental


Alison over at the Lots To Do Forum has set this weeks challenge as Oriental, so I decided to make a tag, I used one of the white chipboard tags - available from The Artistic Stamper website, and applied spiced marmalade distress ink, then blended in some broken china & cranberry inks & then sprayed with glimmer mists. On another piece of card I stamped an Oriental Kimono & coloured it with my watercolour pencils & galaxy markers, I put the kimono onto the tag with 3d foam, then added a ribbon & some gems to finish off the tag. Hope you like it & thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

  1. Love it Ann - the background is stunning and the kimano gorgeous - thanks for joining in with the lotstodo cahllenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous piece Ann,

    Thank you for joining us on lots to do this week
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab I love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely background Ann, and great image! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Ann, the background colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks so much for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag, I guess you're into orange at the mo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate your feedback & look forward to your next visit!!

Ann :D